i've been saving this picture until the cards sitting in it were posted on linda's blog, which is today in part two of my guest designer series. be sure to go there and find out how to win my favorite stamp. gee, i wonder what that would be?!
anyway, when i was stampin' away for the guest designer gig, my desk got a bit messy and i just had to take a few pics! ott light on; a muse stamps to the left in empty su! boxes; finished cards and copic markers to the right; more stamps, cards, pretty little papers & twinkle stickers in front (and ribbon at my feet!). always present of course is caffeine, here in the form of diet coke, and silly tv over on the far right + bits and pieces of clutter everywhere! i really love my stamping spot. of course i'd love a bigger version of this one linda posted from a martha stewart email last month--including the photo stylist to clean up after me! i got that email, too, and thought the same thing. but it's fun to look and dream!
you're probably overloaded on me today, but i feel bad that i haven't been able to follow through on the name game tagging yet--sorry and thank you nancy! so here goes and hopefully some will be good for a giggle...
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) fritz volvo
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) coffee tollhouse
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) ldal
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) yellow monkey
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) anne new orleans
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) dalle
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) the pink margarita
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) joseph prosper
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) green tea chocolate
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) edna joseph
some worked, some not so much! if you feel like playing, copy, paste, fill in your answers and leave a link for me. and thanks also for the sweet comments on the a muse blog today--it was lots of fun to come home to them after teaching computer lab this morning!
p.s. i thought i'd point out that yes, my su! grid pad is upside down. i love working on it, stamping off, testing layouts, spacing, etc. but i used to hate when the pages curled up from my arm rubbing against it. the solution was to turn it around so that the padded edge was near my arms. so simple and now i love my scratch pad again!